Monday, May 7, 2012

Saving the Salmon on a Monday.

Oh dear. I cleaned house all day long, did a few light promotions of Rogue Waters http://www.indiegogo.com/roguewaters?a=551162

But it was the cleaning. I kid you not. The back room, my mudroom, looked like a bomb had went off. There were dust bunnies and small piles of cat fur everywhere. My kitchen floor looked abysmally filthy.

So, I began. I cleaned the mudroom. 45 minutes for a 10x8 room.

The kitchen took 2 hours. I had to get on my hands and knees. With a magic eraser. And Scrubbing Bubbles.
Then, I tackled the bathroom. Simply hideodorous.

Then, I tried to vacuum. The darn thing wouldn't pick up a feather! So, I checked the bag. PACKED AS FULL as a 5 lb bag of sugar! DISGROSTING!

Ok, well all of that got worked out and now, I'm waiting on Hawaii 5-0. Book me Dan-O


No comments:

Post a Comment