Monday, April 9, 2012

Building the Website

Well, it's day two. Now to get the website built, hopefully get the Kickstarter project approved, and move on with what I set out to accomplish!

Last night was really productive. I was up until around 3:30 a.m. and created a book cover, a Kickstarter project, and, a blog.

I also created a timeline, made lists of people I would like to have work with me on this project, secured another photographer(two heads are better than one!), a research assistant and and editing and writing assistant. and, I have created a name for the book. Rogue Waters. I'm digging it. After all, it is a rough, working copy of what my book "could" look like. Talk about a dream come true!

Speaking of which, I'm going to go print off my book cover. Just to show my dad when he gets here. All of this creativity will only be sparked by his input and a trip to the zoo with my youngest!!!

Have a blessed day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment