Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hitting our goal

If we hit our target we'll give Rogue Waters: A Salmon Journey to schools across America.
We've decided to give copies of Rogue Waters to schools across the country. If we hit our funding target we'll send a copy to every school that requests one. Schools will be free to use it in classroom activities and share the book with families.
I have probably got anywhere between 50 and 500 people who support me and my ideas, now it is my turn to show them why they put faith in me and deliver my project to the best of my ability and deliver every single pledge that I have made. This is my contract with my supporters and I don’t have the excuse that I don't have enough funding yet. I am going to enjoy my project, excel myself, and repay the community that is helping me achieve this!!
Please, go check out this site and help fund the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment